• SUGGESTED CLIPPERS: Andis 2-speeds, beef head or hair head.
Example: Andis HC clipper.
• SUGGESTED BLADES: Super Blocking or Blocking blade, T-84 blade, Medium Blending blade, HT 5/8 blade.
• Notepad and pen for notes.
• Things you might want to bring include clippers, show stick, blower and a chute.
• You are encouraged to bring your own animal to the clinic. Bringing your own animal is to your advantage because we can deal with that steer/heifer’s specific problem.
We have developed a very close relationship with our sponsors over the years. We are constantly involved in research and development, product improvement, and will continue to bring you the latest technological updates in the industry. This is something that we take a lot of pride in and look forward to continue in the future.
These clinics have been very successful in helping people of all ages acquire the skills needed to put the “competitive edge” on their side. Along with these needed skills, our clinics provide a wealth of knowledge including many things that have taken years of “being in the business” to learn. Participants have gone on from these sessions and received immediate and rewarding results on local and national levels.
These clinics provide a hands-on course with supervision at all times. You will learn proven techniques and tips on clipping, hoof trimming, show day dressing, showmanship, feeding and general care. I will also share many of the solutions to problems I’ve encountered over the years. In addition to the hands-on experience, we like to get together each day for group discussions covering a variety of topics. In the 23 years running, we have continually updated and improved these clinics in order to bring you the best and most sought after clinic you can attend. These clinics are an excellent crash course on everything in the show cattle industry.